May 3rd, 2012 | 0 Comments
Reason premium WordPress theme is a great responsive template designed by “a dude in Southern California who just loves making rockin’ WP themes for other folks.” If that sales pitch right there doesn’t win you over, I don’t know what will! Reason is a wonderful design that was built to be setup very quickly and easily, but also features plenty of options to keep you customizing until the cows come home if you want.
At it’s core, Reason is a theme that is all about providing you with the essentials and not overloading you with an excessive amount of options. Upon download, the theme comes with three different minimal skins and two font stacks, but it’s incredibly easy to adapt these when necessary to fit your needs for whatever your project demands. The things it delivers big on are the essentials that will get you a lot of mileage out of the theme, such as including ten different homepage templates to allow you to make best impact on your visitors. Additionally, with the inclusion of the extremely helpful shortcodes that comes with the theme, these templates are extended even further as it’s not a difficult task to incorporate these wherever needed.
Reason is fully responsive, not just with its layout, but also with the elements coded into the theme. The slider on the homepage is touch sensitive and responds to all standard swipe gestures that mobile users are used to. If you need to make any updates the actual theme itself in a stylistic sense, simple login to the backend and use the administration panel, which is built on the OptionTree framework, providing you with a sleek, intuitive interface that is easy to navigate around on and make adjustments.
If you’re in the market for a flexible WordPress theme that features just enough options to get you what you need but isn’t weighted down with tons of extra bloat, Reason premium WordPress theme is an excellent choice to check out. The list below outlines some of the features included with Reason, and the link below that links out to a live demo so that you can see everything in action and give the theme a test drive!
Reason Theme Features
- Fully Responsive WordPress Theme
- Touch sensitive slider and other mobile specific features
- 3 Minimal skins and 2 font stacks to start with (infinite amount of customization possible)
- 10 Homepage templates (portfolios, blog layouts, page templates, etc.)
- Theme-Options Manager (built on OptionTree)
- The Super Skeleton UI Kit
- Fully internationalized and ready for translation
- Individual Skinnable PSD files for all major UI elements
- Organized CSS files, including easy to use Media-Queries sections
- Extensive Documentation
- Filterable Portfolio/Gallery system
- The Skeleton Slider: A Responsive Slider system – Powerful, customizable carousel slider with 7 transition effects and complete control over timing, auto play, etc.
- Custom post/page features: captions, sliders, galleries, etc.
- Responsive Videos
- 30 “core” shortcodes
- Dynamic Sidebar spaces
- A brand new, responsive “To the Top” plugin, perfect for long pages on cell phones