August 1st, 2010 | 1 Comments
WordTube Video WordPress Theme Installation:
- Firstly, download the theme file from this page. If you downloaded it from another source, delete it and download it from here.
- Upload the wordtube folder into the /wp-content/themes/ directory.
- Upload the folders in plugins folder into the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Active the WordTube theme and the 4 plugins from your WordPress Admin panel.
- Enter the WordTube Theme Options panel under Appereance in your WordPress Admin Panel
- Fill in the parts and Save Changes.
- Enter Reading under Settings, write 16 in Blog pages show at most part. Save changes.
- There is an /adsense folder in theme folder. Open it. You will see 4 php files.
- You can open these php files in notepad or notepad++.
- Delete the lines in these php files and add your Adsense codes. Then save the php files.
- adsense468-15.php is the top menu ad. Delete the line it and add your 468*15 menu ad code. Use #0033cc for links while you are creating your adsense code.
- adsense468-60.php is the 468*60 ad on homepage and under video in single pages. Use #0033cc for links while you are creating your adsense code.
- adsense300-250-main.php is the 300*250 ad on homepage’s sidebar. Use #ffffe5 for background, #f5e082 for borders, #0033cc for links while you are creating your adsense code.
- adsense300-250-page.php is the 300*250 ad on single page’s sidebar. Use #eeeeee for background, #cccccc for borders, #0033cc for links while you are creating your adsense code.
- After activating the plugins, enter Sociable under Settings. Choose 30 of the social websites. All the settings should be inactive in Position part. Save changes.
- Enter Ratings Options under Ratings on left menu, Show Loading Image With Text must be No. Save changes.
- Ratings Templates should be like these:
Ratings Vote Text: %RATINGS_IMAGES_VOTE%
Ratings Voted Text: %RATINGS_IMAGES%
Ratings No Permission Text: %RATINGS_IMAGES%
Ratings None: %RATINGS_IMAGES_VOTE%
- Save Changes.
WordTube Theme Usage:
While you are adding a video:
- Write the title of the video,
- At the bottom, you will see a Custom Fields part. Write thumb in Name part and write the thumbnail url of the video in Value part. For example: http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/qnNOzngbfNg/default.jpg. Click the Add Custom Field button.
- Write embed in Name Part and paste the embed code in Value part. Click the Add Custom Field button.
- Write description in Name Part and write the description of the video in Value part. Click the Add Custom Field button.
- Submit your tags on right menu, choose the category and Publish your post.
NOTE: This Theme is no longer available. It was originally released by WordPressThemesBook.com in 2010, and while updates were made for a while, future development is not in the works. Several times per week we add new Theme reviews to our homepage, so be sure to check that out for the latest in Premium WordPress Themes. If you are looking for a good deal in Premium WordPress Themes, we highly recommend Elegant Themes.